So far, California has led the way for electric vehicle infrastructure. Governor Jerry Brown himself has not made it a secret that he would like to see more alternative fuel vehicles on California highways. He has a set a goal of 1.5 million alternative fuel cars by 2020. However, according to the Sacramento-based California […]
The Search Box
- How eTags Online Reviews Have Changed the Way They Do Business
- eTags Lends its Voice to Assure Care Givers Know the Dangers of Leaving a Child in a Hot Car
- Stay Safe this St. Patrick’s Day
- What Are the Rules Regarding Driving While Under the Influence of THC?
- Are Customers in California Tiring of Electric Vehicles?